May 10, 2016

Lynne Patton is a black female employee of the Trump family and according to her, the Trumps have stuck by her, even as she’s struggled with addiction.

In a message posted on YouTube, Patton, who serves as director of the Eric Trump Foundation, insists that she has not been pressured to support Trump’s candidacy for president.

“I can no longer remain silent about the repeated and reprehensible attempts to align my boss and his family with racist hate-mongering groups, campaigns and messaging,” wrote Patton.

“To the skeptics who will undoubtedly claim that I am doing this at the behest of the Trump family or with the promise of reward, I deliberately chose not to seek their approval nor council in advance to this video for fear that there would be more concern for me and its potential viral ramifications than they would be for themselves and the fact that quite simply this is the right thing to do,” wrote Patton in her defense of the Trumps.

In addition to her role as executive director of the Eric Trump Foundation, she also serves an auxiliary support function for other members of the Trump family, including Donald Trump Sr.

“The Trump family that I know is, without question, one of the most generous, compassionate and philanthropic families I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing and the honor to call friends,” she said. “They have been incredibly loyal to me and to the countless dedicated people they employ around the world – hiring more minority and female executives than any other company for which I’ve ever worked.”

Patton also cautions people against casting Mr. Trump as a racist simply for being opposed to illegal immigration.

“To equate racism with my boss’ call for a temporary moratorium on a flawed immigration system that radical Islamic terrorists continue to exploit, or the construction of an impassible wall to protect our borders from the influx of illegal drugs, is not only incendiary, it’s wholly irresponsible and only serves to embolden the very hatred these draconian groups espouse,”she concluded.

0 likes Black News , Black Politics , ybw #

7 thoughts on “Black Female Trump Executive: Trump Isn’t Racist for Calling Out a “Flawed Immigration System”

1. BlackheywoodHeywood says:

I don’t support illegal immigration because it doesn’t benefit Black Americans and impede on our children education. The limited funding they receive must be stretched to include non English speaking students. Also we Black folks historically support others who don’t and never will support us. I support Bernie Sanders but I agree with Trump about Illegal immigration. If it doesn’t benefit my people I don’t support it.

2. dunndeal54 says:

Here is my take on illegal immigration. White people have been bringing them in to do the work that others will not do. Now that America (white) are facing the fact that the minority will become the majority, suddenly immigration becomes an issue. Lastly I posed this question: How can we be upset at another coming in and getting jobs that you nor I and many of us have and/or never will apply for?

3. HaroldlClayton says:

Lynne Patton isn’t a African American person !  Lynne Patton is a Amerikkkanized KneeGrowpean who was permitted by the Global ‘System’ of White Supremacy to rise to the top and experience white privilege  so she could sang praises to the gods of this system known as the Mammon of Unrighteous ! Donald J. Trump aka Trumpstopo has made barrels of pejorative statements about black folk !!!  If you don’t believe it ask the Central Park 5 about Trumpstopo’s campaign he carried out in the press 1989-90 to get a conviction in the Trisha Meili  rape/sodomy case .  Does he feel any contrition ….  the answer is simply : Hell to the N-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now this professional Boule’ KneeGressa wants we black folk to overlook his continued imperfections ( forgive him my brothers and sisters for he knows not what he does and  what he do ! ) and realize that Leopards don’t change their spots they’re spots simply fade and they get slow …………………………………

Please tell me what Trump has said about black folk, after searching I’m convinced that’s an outfight fabrication.
    The Central Park were the stupidest young men in history for ratting each other out and confessing to a crime they did not commit. I lived very close to the incident at the time and remember my parents telling me”why the hell are those kids parents telling them to talk to the cops?” Trump like the rest of Nyc thought a group of young men commited an unspeakable crime for which death would be merited.
    Lynn Patton is a successful black women and you have no decency to speak about her in that fashion.
    “white priveledge” and “amerikkkanized” is the lowest level of discourse and Only serves to dumb us down to the level of Hillary firewall.
    Thank our brothers and sisters in the south when Trump is the next president of the U.S..

5. BLMtoMe says:

Troll go to the #Faux board and rant no one want or cares what your opinion is! See how that feels now deal with it for hundreds of years as we have Troll!

6. anthony4422 says:

Rick Manigault white priveledge” only serves to dumb down those who can’t understand it or live in denial of its existence.  Just because this recovering drug-addict secretary gets a few crumbs from the Trump table does not squat.  She probably wishes she was white.  As for Trump becoming president. it wont’t be any different than if Hillary is President.  As a matter of fact, I kind of hope he wins that way the dumb=@ss whites who view him as a savior won’t feel so bad when they end up being screwed anyway.  The screw feels less impactful psychologically when it comes from one of your own kind.

anthony4422 “White privilege” is a term made up by idiots that has nothing to do with the issue at hand. This sister doesn’t like your failed policies so she’s looking for change. “She probably wishes she were white”  Because she wont pledge loyalty to race mongers who gave everything to Wall street and recolonized Africa. Every debate is about who’s racist? or terrorist? That’s been thoroughly hashed out.