April 20, 2016

Ben Carson Would Rather See Harriet Tubman on $2 Dollar Bill Than $20

Ben Carson Would Rather See Harriet Tubman on $2 Dollar Bill Than $20

No surprises here. If something makes black people happy, Ben Carson feels its his responsibility to choose another path.

In his latest foray into the absurd, Carson said during an interview that he’d rather see Harriet Tubman on a $2 bill than $20.

“I love Tubman, [but] we can find another way to honor her. Maybe a $2 bill?”—Ben Carson pic.twitter.com/Of6pimHIX0

— Andrew Kirell (@AndrewKirell) April 20, 2016

[tweet_box]Ben Carson Would Rather See Harriet Tubman on $2 Dollar Bill Than $20[/tweet_box]

0 likes Black News , Black Politics , ybw

9 thoughts on “Ben Carson Would Rather See Harriet Tubman on $2 Dollar Bill Than $20

1. TinaSue says:

Ben Carson has a serious Uncle Tom issue.  I like reading oppossing views of Black people; but Ben Carson is sad in his efforts to please Massa.  Why wouldn’t he want Harriet Tubman on the $20 dollar bill, as opposed to the Slave owner on it?  Ben is a sad lap dog Slave.  It’s embarrasing, really.

Up until now you could declare the faces on bills to be the face of evil.
    Yvette is going back to her DNC roots to bash Ben Carson. Having Harriet Tubman on the 20 is like having a black president, black people will now tell me how great fractional reserve banking is and how much I have to like it.

‘I have always been afraid of banks’ Andrew Jackson

3. Man Robinson says:

[Submitted for your approval – a second ‘Mo Polite’ version apropos for the status quo]

Dear Uncle Ben
    Please desist from wasting these good white people’s time. They are no longer interested in your rambling. You have had your 15 minutes and now you are simply giving the rest of us hard working handkerchief head, kneepad sportin’ Negroes a bad name by insisting that your erry thought be entertained. Please do not bother these loving white people lest they get annoyed with all of us and exert dey great wrath and take away our goodies and scraps. Trust me, the white man do not need your help in bamboozling the erryday Negro.

Much obliged,
    Uncle Ruckus

4. TinaSue says:

Rick Manigault The $2 bill is not really in circulation.  I have two of them that my father gave me for my rare coin colletion.   If Harriet were placed on the $2, no one will ever see her.  That’s what Ben Carson wants for her.  He shoud be advocating the removal of the 200 Slave Holding President Andrew Jackson from the $20.  As someone who risked her life to free Slaves such asthe ones held by President Jackson, she is the one who deseres the honor.  Having any Black person on the currency does not alleviate our condition.  It’s all symbolic, and boost the egoes of our young people to know that we count too.   Now we have to try t get some of those $20s or our pockets.
    Next, we need a Black WOMAN Supreme Court Justice.  We’ve had one Black man on the Court (Marshall).  Clarence Thomas doesn’t count.

TinaSue I don’t want Harriet Tubman on dollar Bills. You know I hate Presidents, and this is a meaningless gesture when we never got Reparations, along with the fact that fractional reserve banking is a form of slavery.

I don’t like Ben’s politics most of the time but he’s not a race traitor for not wanting Tubman on the 20, cut the guy some slack and understand the media is not our friend.

After the whole black President fiasco I just want a Liberal on the court who loves guns(I know they don’t exist), Loretta Lynch the last black women with a major appointment is an absolute monster.

6. TinaSue says:

Rick Manigault I always admired Ben Carson and his achievements.  But since he got into politics, he’s gone off the deep end.  He’s acting like one of those “Yassa Massa Pleasers.”  lol  He embarrasses me.
    I can’t wait to see my girl on the $20!  🙂 🙂  lol
    Why don’t you already have a gun like the rest of us who are ‘packing heat’ in these perilous times???  You need to get your act together and not wait for a Liberal Supreme Court to grant you that right..
    I was never able to find any information on who Loretta Lynch was/is, regarding Black people.  Someone told me she was a Lesbian, in which case she may focus on homosexual issues and not Black issues.  I don’t know if that’s true, but that’s the only thing I heard about her.  If you chose someone like Eric Holder, the White congress people would force him out with a heart attack.
    When all is said and done, we Black people will survive as we always have. 🙂

TinaSue Ben embarrasses us a lot less than Hillary’s firewall, I like to ask my fellow black New Yorkers how they feel about the upcoming Trump presidency they should take responsibility for.

The evil media lied on this black man like they always do. Keep in mind most people consider this site to be a bunch of uncle Toms who don’t properly worship the worst black President.

I live in New York Tina, on January 14th of 2013 the NY Safe act totally eradicated the 2nd amendment. The official position of all 2nd amendment loving New Yorkers ” what assault rifles?”

Eric Holder is an actual sell out with bad intentions for black Americans. Check out the article written about him on here.

8. FoxyTuTu says: