June 5, 2015

Miss. Restaurant Owner Explains Hateful “Black B*****” With “Million Dollar Hair Due”  Post

A Mississippi restaurant owner who allegedly posted a racially inflammatory Facebook post says he’s the real victim.

Scott Brennan, co-owner of Coop Deville restaurant in Hattiesburg, wrote: “I hate n******. I wish they will all die and go to hell. Especially these mean black b****** with their million dollars hair due.”

Or did he? That “hair due” in the last line suggests an illiterate local yokel, redneck rube, but was it Brennan?

Brennan, who took down the offensive posting, said it was published by an angry friend. The restauranteur says he would never post such a thing about blacks.

“I employ them, I date them, I have them as roommates. I don’t feel that way about people,” Brennan said.

Brennan told FOX 8 that his friend posted the nasty Facebook message after a business deal between the two men went south.

“He has in the past posted some things on Facebook,” Brennan added.

Brennan says thanks to his vindictive friend, he’s lost everything.

“I don’t have a job anymore. I’ve lost my job, and I don’t have a home. I have nothing,” Brennan said.

0 likes Black News , Race & Racism , ybw

19 thoughts on “Miss. Restaurant Owner Explains Hateful “Black B*****” With “Million Dollar Hair Due” Post

He’ll be alot better served going forward by more wisely choosing his ‘friends’.

2. HANNIBAL the VICTOR says:

Birds of a feather flock together. I find this guy hard to believe. Even if what he said is true , it is still agood sign that messing with black folks can get you hurt financially. There is something to be said about making examples of people. Others will think twice before messing with you.

3. AMAC7210 says:

Typical response from the Caucasoid… here are some of the classic phrases:
    -My neighbor is Black
    -My college roommate is/was Black
    -I grew up with Blacks
    -I played sports with Blacks
    -I’ve dated Blacks
    -I was taught that to love everyone regardless of color
    -I don’t look at color
    -I go to church will Blacks
    -My daughter dates a Black guy
    -I voted for Obama

I find it amazing that they never used these phrases until their assess get caught on video or social media… I don’t believe his explanation at all… The Caucasoid have been taught from a young age to be liars, deceitful, manipulators, connivers and most importantly that their superior to everyone.. We’ve fallen victims to this trickery too many times.. So let’s make a hard stance and stop believing in this BS moving forward….HoTep!!

4. queenofmeanest says:

Don’t forget the all time classic phrase.

One of my best friends is black.

My mother would tear that phrase to shreds saying “Yes, I know that one of your friends is colored and a RACIST is only allowed one black “friend”.”

queenofmeanest

I so like ur Mom, queen.

6. queenofmeanest says:

Watchful queenofmeanest

7. AMAC7210 says:

LoL… I thought that was one of my first ones. Thanks for the reminder Queen.

8. queenofmeanest says:

AMAC7210
    anytime

9. TinaSue says:

He dates Black people?  What Black person would date something as UGLY as him?  Seriously.
    I amazes me that no matter how ugly a White person is, they think that simply being a White person makes them attractive when comparing black and white. It’s unbelievable!   As though they can’t look in the mirror and see how ugly they are, regardless of what their white supremacy taught them.

10. queenofmeanest says:

TinaSue
    I have known some black women date something like him.  One black woman kept her white boyfriend so broke that he could not afford to have his dental work done.

He treated her like a queen, but she kept that man broke.  I finally told her that she should be so greedy and let that man fix his grille.  She wouldn’t and when he died, she found out that he wrote her out of will.

I said, I told you “B”.  I told you to be nice to that man, you will never know what he has in store f r you.

He was looking for a giver instead of a taker.  Gurlfriend lost out on ten million dollars.

TinaSue

Probably an ugly black person, Tina.  : )

12. rippygirl423 says:

queenofmeanest TinaSue Yet he had no money to get his teeth fixed.  There is something stinky about your story.

13. queenofmeanest says:

rippygirl423 queenofmeanest TinaSue
    No, there is something stinky about your mind and how you think.   Go back and re-read the post and think about the second paragraph and if you cannot figure it out.  GO OUT AND STEAL SOMEONE’S G.E.D.

14. rippygirl423 says:

queenofmeanest rippygirl423 TinaSue I have no use for a G.E.D., since I already have a college degree.  Before you go and screw
    yourself, you go back and read your comment.  And keep your thoughts to
    yourself because I am not interested in what you have to say.

15. queenofmeanest says:

rippygirl423 queenofmeanest TinaSue
    ROFLMAO.  It seems to me that you have missed a few classes.  So, since you are not smart enough to learn to read between the lines, let me break it down for you.
    The man was looking for a wife, who was willing to take as well as give.  He gave, gave and gave and realized that she was not going to give anything.  She, like you a taker.  There are plenty of well off men who go “undercover” to find the perfect companion and use this ruse to see if the woman is genuine or not.  Remember Tyler Perry’s former girlfriend?  He dumped her after he purchased her a Honda or a Kia and she bad mouthed him.

So while you are starring at yourself in the posts, think about the many of times, that you woke up on the wrong side of no one and learn the lesson from above.  Apparently, you were interested in what I had to say for your initial response.
    BTW, you go screw yourself, after all, that’s what you do when you wake up on the wrong side of NO ONE.  Me, I have a man and I do not need to screw myself.  We just celebrated our 30th anniversary.  I have someone to wake up to and with.

BTW, that young woman, died a couple of years ago and she died penniless.  Let that be a lesson to you little girl.

16. hernanday1 says:

All the white world watches and is jealous of black folks.

17. mootie56 says:

TinaSue

AMEN!!

18. mootie56 says:

TinaSue

It is truly amazing how blind whites are. They truly believes their white skin transcends  ugly. They are truly MENTAL.

19. mootie56 says:

It is truly amazing how blind whites are. They believe their white skin transcends ugly.